All classes resume on Thursday 5th January for the new term and new year. We welcome all dancers, old and new to join us and enjoy learning a new skill, improving fitness and having fun! All of our classes held in the TCR Hub, Barnard Castle are listed here.
Classes held in Chilton, Co Durham are here.
Dancing has proven physical and mental health benefits including:
- improved condition of your heart and lungs.
- increased muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness.
- increased aerobic fitness.
- improved muscle tone and strength.
- weight management.
- stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis.
When choosing a dance teacher it is important to choose a qualified professional. At Melanie Edmenson School of Dance all teachers are Royal Academy of Dance registered meaning you can be confident in their dance knowledge and teaching ability.
By choosing a RAD dance teacher you are choosing quality, safety and professionalism. So give us a call and arrange the first step of your new dance!